Supernatural or Super Science?

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: Supernatural or Super Science?

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:Any idea about why though it says that if this is true every established theory would be wrong, Merlin?

Also what do you have to say about lightspeed, under that theory lightspeed is unsurpassable and if it is, so it is time travel and multiverse shifting.

I am more or less informed in the EM thing, it is just these two claims that bother me, which apparently are the thing if the universe is really an EM field.
Lightspeed can be beat by shifting your vibration and reappearing where you want to go.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00jqrMj38l4[/youtube]

Merlin
wireman

Post by wireman »

Merlin -Ay
Monsterlord-- :D

I'll go with Bashar on this one agreeing that it is possible to go FTL speeds.. Light speeds are light speeds..we are not dealing with light speeds we are now dealing W/ FTL speeds..different measurements..different properties and parameters.Science so blows..:twisted:

Have my brackets in the pool Hawks threw me a curve ball-have them in 5 games and les
Habs in 7 may win a few bux yet.. Losing to the Blues WTF sheez. :lol:

wireman :SupNap: Keep the faith Boyz and Girlz ;)
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

wireman wrote:Have my brackets in the pool Hawks threw me a curve ball-have them in 5 games and les Habs in 7 may win a few bux yet.. Losing to the Blues WTF sheez. :lol:
Yeah I saw that. In 3 overtime on top of that, it must really suck. :?

But hey, weren't the blue the #1 team in NHL? So it's not that bad, you will get them next time.

Good luck.

Maybe we should start a play off thread. :?

Merlin