muscle testing and confirmation...

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
star 8

muscle testing and confirmation...

Post by star 8 »

Merlin, the other day you tested my body vibration at 190,000hz and since that time I've created a DVD with certain pictures and with NAP affirmations (only 2 main ones...to increase my body vibration over the 190,000 and my soul vibration over a certain amount) flashing that I included from My Desktop Therapist plus I listen to my mp3 player all day subliminally. I have the MDT going on my computer when I use it. So, basically I'm deliberately seeding my subconscious mind 24/7. I watch the video at least 1 hour a day (morning and night), have my mp3 player on all waking hours (even at work and while driving), naps at night.
This morning I decided to communicate with my sub. mind and asked questions to indicate if my body vibration has increased and what my soul vibration is. I do it differently than you so perhaps you may get different answers. Will you test my body vibration again and check to see what you can get about my soul vibration so that there can be a confirmation or a correction of the information I received? Thank you.
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: muscle testing and confirmation...

Post by Merlin »

star 8 wrote:Merlin, the other day you tested my body vibration at 190,000hz and since that time I've created a DVD with certain pictures and with NAP affirmations (only 2 main ones...to increase my body vibration over the 190,000 and my soul vibration over a certain amount) flashing that I included from My Desktop Therapist plus I listen to my mp3 player all day subliminally. I have the MDT going on my computer when I use it. So, basically I'm deliberately seeding my subconscious mind 24/7. I watch the video at least 1 hour a day (morning and night), have my mp3 player on all waking hours (even at work and while driving), naps at night.
This morning I decided to communicate with my sub. mind and asked questions to indicate if my body vibration has increased and what my soul vibration is. I do it differently than you so perhaps you may get different answers. Will you test my body vibration again and check to see what you can get about my soul vibration so that there can be a confirmation or a correction of the information I received? Thank you.
I can track your body's vibration but not your soul vibration because you will always be in my reality so there will always be a version of you that will be in my reality and since my soul vibration goes up slowly this version of you and everyone in the forum too will follow the vibration I have right now. If you go higher, you will jump to a parallel reality and I will lose track of you.

Not sure if you understood that.

Body vibration: 200 000 Hz
Soul vibration as we speak: 3.462 EXA Hz

Merlin
star 8

Post by star 8 »

Thank you. My answers were different but yours are probably more accurate. I use an old fashion method of communication...2 wire hangers cut to shape of an L and the short side put into straws so that I cannot consciously influence the wires.
As for my understanding about raising the soul vibration....You wrote the different vibrations for a muscled body , having a million dollars, etc.; so for me to manifest the cash to buy the house of my choice and cash to fix it up (it's in dire need of upgrading) I would have to raise my soul vibration to match that cash and I would no longer come to this site?
wireman

Post by wireman »

Star 8- I use an old fashion method of communication...2 wire hangers cut to shape of an L and the short side put into straws
:lol: Brings back memories, :) I learned to use L Rods looking/dowsing for water, on farm I lost, I used brazing L Rods, in quarter inch copper pipe.. 8-)

You really know when you, "get a hit",rods swing open ,makes a person smile :) when you connect w/nature..then you can ask how far down-how much water etc. .fond memories.. :lol:

Thanx for the moments!! :D

wireman Cheerz -NAPS :SupNap:
Believing Love

Post by Believing Love »

wow body vibration. I never know about this. How do we measure it ? and do we need to know our body vibration level ?
The Me i Believe i see is the Me i Be !!
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Believing Love wrote:wow body vibration. I never know about this. How do we measure it ? and do we need to know our body vibration level ?
We measure it using MT or Muscle Testing which is a technique to communicate with our SM using our own muscles.

You can train your SM here during 4 days straight without missing 1 day.

http://www.merlinworld.com/forum/viewto ... 44&p=10779" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Your body vibration is at 200 000 Hz. Congrats :SupNap:

Merlin
Believing Love

Post by Believing Love »

Merlin, you measure it for me .. thank you :) So, is that good ? 200.000 ? hihhihihi

Yeah i always want to learn to do MT but i always unable to do it. Lack of discipline i guess ? But who knows,maybe I will learn about it soon ..
The Me i Believe i see is the Me i Be !!