Body vibration vs Soul vibration

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: Body vibration vs Soul vibration

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:So when you had you timejump, it was a soul/consciousness shift?
Soul AND body shift because my body followed me along with my car.

Merlin
Dxavi

Post by Dxavi »

Merlin wrote: Yup, that's the Schumann resonance.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schumann_resonances" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Merlin
Yes, I've read a lot about this stuff and Schumann resonances because a couple of years ago I was experimenting with hz and that kind of stuff, like tunings and music things, etc, but I also remember reading that Astronauts got ill because they weren't inside this earth field which is like our mothers womb, it protects us from a lot of things, so when you go to far away, you start changing, they solved this with simulators.
That proves for the no believers that we can change our vibration and if we do we can see and experiment a lot of physical changes.

Merlin, talking about that line about cleaning everything, do you think like you said in other posts that it could be a problem because we can manifest anything, or maybe we can control what we want better than we can imagine right now?

Cheers
Panchak Dreamer

Post by Panchak Dreamer »

Ah! Now here is a thread in line with my desire! :mrgreen: So, do I stick with the training wheels for awhile or play guinea pig and jump on into the Ferrari? :lol:

The brief acquaintance who first intro'd me to IM/LoA claimed he could make these reality shifts at will, and I've been haunted by his stories for about 15 years now...
"If I could only reach that dial inside and turn it up" - RUSH, 'Face Up'
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Dxavi wrote:That proves for the no believers that we can change our vibration and if we do we can see and experiment a lot of physical changes.
When you say physical changes, do you mean health wise like healing basic illnesses like the flu or changing core beliefs like Davide did and change the DNA to have a different hair/eye color, grow taller, etc?

Because the vibration of the body does NOT touched the DNA, it can make us feel sicker or better but if you talk about what David did, then we are talking about changing core beliefs and that is done by changing the soul's vibration that will make us shift to a different reality.
Dxavi wrote:or maybe we can control what we want better
Yeah more like this one since each goal needs a change of parallel reality, we could then ask our Subconscious or Higher Mind to bring us to the right frequency right now and skip a lot of time in the process.

There are so many opened questions with this, I don't think there is a person on this planet who has all the answers since I haven't heard on any LOA forum about a person who can manifest all that they want instantly.

Personally I think that it sounds to good to be true that we will be able to do that in 3 months or so because I think that it will take A LOT more time to remove all the limiting beliefs that we have on ALL the major 3 topics like Health, Money, Relationships and physical/DNA changes.

As I said over and over, we will only know by testing testing and testing some more. :lol:

Merlin
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Panchak Dreamer wrote:Ah! Now here is a thread in line with my desire! :mrgreen: So, do I stick with the training wheels for awhile or play guinea pig and jump on into the Ferrari? :lol:
:lol: :lol:

Good point. My advice would be to pass by a Cleaning NAP that works first, in order to know that this stuff is really working. It will be like learning to drive with an old rusty car and when you get better, then you can jump in the Ferrari. :lol:

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

Merlin wrote:There are so many opened questions with this, I don't think there is a person on this planet who has all the answers since I haven't heard on any LOA forum about a person who can manifest all that they want instantly.
And you won't don't you remember our earlier talks?

Remember we can only experience what it is in tune with our vibration. Someone manifesting whatever they want instantly like the Aladdin Genie is so alien, so out of tune with our current vibration that we can't perceive it, this is why. The same why we can't see a T-Rex, a Jedi or I can't just manifest Monster Girl and be done with the bullshit of normal dating.

Not because it can't be done, well they can't in our current reality I suppose, but because we can't perceive them being so different in vibration to where we are.
Panchak Dreamer

Post by Panchak Dreamer »

Merlin wrote:
Panchak Dreamer wrote:Good point. My advice would be to pass by a Cleaning NAP that works first, in order to know that this stuff is really working. It will be like learning to drive with an old rusty car and when you get better, then you can jump in the Ferrari.
That was my hunch :) I have to admit, especially to myself, that my experience to date with IM/LoA has mostly been about setting myself up to fail by skipping middle chapters :oops: Time for a fresh approach.
"If I could only reach that dial inside and turn it up" - RUSH, 'Face Up'
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:Not because it can't be done, well they can't in our current reality I suppose, but because we can't perceive them being so different in vibration to where we are.
It's not that they can't in our current reality, our reality is no different then any other parallel realities so we can jump from this one to the T-Rex reality just like I could jump to it from any other reality.

The problem has always been that we have balls and chains or if you prefer, a LOCK on the vibration knob and because of that, we can only change at the rate that the knob is programmed to make us change which is veeeeeerrrrryyyyy slooooooooooowwwly to the next reality so once we remove the lock on our soul's vibration knob then the sky is the limit.

There is NO DOUBTS in my mind that we will remove that lock once and for all in the next few months or years by removing 1 by 1 those limiting beliefs on all the topics we want to manifest, it's just that the ultimate lock is located at the soul level because it seems to be the one we need to remove if we want to master RADICAL life theme change like Bashar says.

Merlin
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Btw, I just found out an interesting answer from MT tonight regarding this Cleaning NAP line.

"All the beliefs that stops you from shifting from 1 reality to another parallel instantly, are now removed from your SM and during this cleanup, you feel great 24/7".

What it will do is make us shift to another parallel reality BUT it will NOT remove all the limiting beliefs we have on all kinds of topics so we will still be affected by the "Rubber Band Effect" and be jumping back to our usual reality either instantly or soon.

When I learn about the LOA and raising my vibration to get to a goal, I first thought that jumping to the reality where we have our goal was very slow because we would have to do a NAP or do some another LOA technique for many months in a row to get it but it turns out that's not the case here.

We can jump VERY FAST to that other reality but if we have limiting beliefs about that topic, either it will stop us from jumping instantly or just like me in my $10,000/month goal that I managed to attract in 2004, we will slowly lose it all and come back to this present reality.

So I don't know if its a good news or not but with 3 months of doing this NAP we can jump to any parallel reality instantly but because we haven't removed our limiting beliefs, we might be jumping back here again which would explain my little jump through time and space and the instant jump to Japan and back that some guy on the web had done.

The only difference is that by doing the Cleaning NAP above, we will be able to jump CONSCIOUSLY by asking the permission to jump and *BOOM* we will be there. :lol:

Cool huh! 8-)

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

Merlin wrote:the instant jump to Japan and back that some guy on the web had done.
This sounds cool, where can I read that story.
Merlin wrote:by asking the permission to jump and *BOOM* we will be there. :lol:
I rather not to use the word "permission" it sounds limiting, but well this is just a personal thing.