Philosopher's Stone

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Morphysta

Philosopher's Stone

Post by Morphysta »

I'm adding a link here, at the request of the author, who wishes to remain anonymous, but who desires that as many people as possible have access to the information he's painstakingly studied; it's free to download, copy and share.

Here it is: http://www.thebookofaquarius.com/read/1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Rebellious non-conformist :)
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: Philosopher's Stone

Post by Merlin »

Morphysta wrote:have access to the information he's painstakingly studied
Does he have any results to show us?

Merlin
Morphysta

Post by Morphysta »

Merlin wrote:
Morphysta wrote:have access to the information he's painstakingly studied

Merlin

I've not yet completed reading it, but he advises that his own has so far developed as texts say it should, and that it's now reached the 'black' stage, which, if I've understood him correctly, is the first stage before the 'white' and then the 'red' stage (red being its completion).

Please don't shoot the messenger?

*Edit: it bears mentioning that the process, from what I've understood so far, is not an NAP 30-100 day process; it can take anything up to 8 years to complete, give or take.
vibrantsound

Post by vibrantsound »

I've read it.
(red being its completion).
Nope actually is purple.
He is in the middle of the process. He doesn't have proof yet.
But its a really interesting text to read & share.
Its better than a LOA copy XD
4 stages of life:
1)You believe in Santa Claus
2)You don't believe in Santa Claus
3)You are Santa Claus
4)You look like Santa Claus
Morphysta

Post by Morphysta »

Purple. Ok. I've not finished reading it, but I do recall the mention of purple somewhere in there.

It is interesting, yes. Definitely more so than LOA stuff.
vibrantsound

Post by vibrantsound »

I believe what the author is saying in the book. I believe it 95%

The 5% I don't believe in are the intentions and the point of interest.

The philosopher's stone can convert any metal into silver or gold, can be multiplied with ease and can be a cure for all ills and provide eternal life.

1) Why would you want to live eternally?

- Author mentions Nature too often. To the author, the word Nature represents the immortal energy and the Source. But when it comes to death, the logic is a little twisted. The motive behind the intention is that if death can take away life, then life should take away death. In logic, this is true. But why? All things in nature but energy itself, decay and perish. If we take away the death, then life becomes meaningless. Even more meaningless than it is now. Its being eternally stuck inside this body. The body isn't ment to be used eternally, just as like all things aren't ment to be eternal. Our spirit however, is energy and thus cannot be destroyed/created or converted. If we want to live forever, we don't have to wait 5-8 years to make a stone that will grant us immortality. We already are immortal. It is the illusion of the body that I think this stone cures, not death itself. To each its own logic.

2) Why would you create a stone?

- Author mentions that society being corrupted as it is and ruled by people that already possess the stone are shaping humanity in linear fashion. Okay, say this is true. We don't know if they have the stone, most likely they do. They can turn metal into gold, turn gold into money and gain limitless power. True, all true. The thing that confuses me is that author says "share the book with everyone so that society will crumble and The Golden Era can begin." This kind of pushes us back to the same problem of immortality and in this case is that all people are delusional to some degree and they need to be shown that the stone is real so then they will believe everything is a lie and a new era will come through. Because everyone will have the stone, everyone can consume the stone and all ills will be done and immortality will be gained. I fail to see how this is NOT connected to ego and fear. Why would you need immortality if you don't have fear or ego? You are happy living as you would be happy passing through death to another plane of existence. Even if that plane is pure void, your spirit is immortal, so why should you care?

3) Why transmute metal into gold?

- Author does make it clear that the stone is created through stages only from our own urine which contains the essence of life. This essence passed through two parts, each that contains lot of stages. Its not a complex process its just complex enough for me to ignore it here. If you want to know what it is, read the book. Now lets say you have the stone or how many stones you want. You can transmute any metal into gold. Why would you play alchemist so you could create gold, the sell the gold and make money as much as you want. You'd have to spend 5-8 years just to make the stone then who knows how long until you can start creating gold. Isn't it much simpler and far better to just make a powerful money NAP using Merlin's book to attract money? If its money you ultimately want, crafting a magic rock that can transmute gold is like trying to eat through your ass. Its proven possible and better -- even south park have an episode about it. But WHY WOULD YOU WANT THAT? You already have a functional mouth.

4) The end of civilization as we know it

I trust it will happen soon. That soon is not depicted in when, but how soon from now. World doesn't need a power stone to change. World needs awareness. Its awareness we lack, not magical stones or forgotten knowledge of the alchemists. Its by going and understanding the mind that we achieve much, much greater goals if not achieving enlightenment. Its enlightenment we need, to forget the ego and the fear and the anger and the hatred and the greed and the sadness.

If you really need a stone, ask yourselves why before reading this book. I believe this book will help you manifest a stone and you can do with it whatever you want. But take heed before, it really is the mind that is in charge of your universe, not a magic stone. Its the belief that forges reality.

These are my views on the book. To each its own, so please read the book and draw your own conclusions.
4 stages of life:
3)You are Santa Claus
Morphysta

Post by Morphysta »

The book is written solely for those interested.

Its intention is not to create division, heated debates, questions of morality, nor whether one's philosophies fit into 'socially acceptable norms'; it's purely information for the interested.
vibrantsound

Post by vibrantsound »

Morphysta wrote:The book is written solely for those interested.

Its intention is not to create division, heated debates, questions of morality, nor whether one's philosophies fit into 'socially acceptable norms'; it's purely information for the interested.
Yes and no, but you are mostly wrong in what you just wrote.

In the foreword, he clearly states that this book should be given to everybody, shared with everyone, published on major media, printed on paper etc. The only thing he doesn't claim is the copyright, because he likes to be anonymous.

This book provides information for those interested yeah. Who wouldn't be interested in a stone that can transmute metal to gold?

But the author subtly wants change in the world with it. Nowhere in the book is it said that "this is purely for entertainment purposes only." If this was a book on only education about the stone, he would of left all he wishes from the readers out of the book. But he clearly didn't and so, this book has a subtle "change the world" genre. You can claim what you claim, but the foreword clearly says what the reader should do. Later on in the book he clearly says that if everyone saw the stone and saw its power, society will crumble.

This not only isn't a book for the interested, this is a book whose knowledge might be so "good" to the unaware mind it will cause more anger than happiness.
But I leave that to the person reading it, to each its own.
4 stages of life:
3)You are Santa Claus
Morphysta

Post by Morphysta »

I can understand his desire for anonymity. His other desire, I believe, was that all "should", not "must", but "should" - read it; there is a difference.

As to the subjectiveness of his intentions "to subtly change the world with it" - provided it even works - I fail to see the downside?

Do to the lengthy process - and years - involved, as I've stated elsewhere online, "the majority won’t read the material offered, and if they do, there’s a fair chance that 99% won’t grant it any credibility. And then there are those who are just plumb lazy."

To the remaining perhaps 0.02% who might, I hazard to guess they possess a delightfully rare spirit of adventure.
vibrantsound

Post by vibrantsound »

I fail to see the downside?
Lot. If this books reaches to people like the plague it will cause riots, violence, quitting jobs... currency as currency it will disappear. There might be global hunger and mass panic. Last time I checked, when people go into mass panic, they act on instinct. You know what instinct means? Gather what you can to survive, kill who you must.

This book might be the worst thing that the world could use to change. It might cause instant-change, and that won't be peaceful, or loving. Its gonna be violent... really violent.

The world should change at its own pace, slow and steady. Posting things like these and asking from readers to spread it like a virus is only gonna do 99% harm and 1% good.
the majority won’t read the material offered, and if they do, there’s a fair chance that 99% won’t grant it any credibility. And then there are those who are just plumb lazy.
Where did you read this? Its not in the book.
Don't make stuff up.
I can understand his desire for anonymity. His other desire, I believe, was that all "should", not "must", but "should" - read it; there is a difference.
QUOTED FROM THE FOREWORD BOOK OF AQUARIUS:

"Give this book to everyone you know. If you have a website, upload it there. If you have a mailing list, mail it to everyone. If you work in the media, report on or publish the book. Translate it into different languages. Do everything you can to get this book to as many people as possible."

Buy yourself a new set of glasses and read correctly. There is no should or must. There is simply -- do it.
4 stages of life:
3)You are Santa Claus