High Vibration HM Request

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: High Vibration HM Request

Post by Merlin »

Let's see where I stand my vibration after my 1st night of HV NAP...

MT says that I won't get more than a 4/160 so basic normal odds because of my cleaning and still low vibration.

- 1st game: 0/16
- 2nd game:0/16
- 3rd game: 1/16
- 4th game: 0/16
- 5th game: /16
- 6th game: /16
- 7th game: /16
- 8th game: /16
- 9th game: /16
- 10th game:/16

The total is /160

Yeah Ok I think MT is right and I won't get a 8/160 today either. :?

Sadly what MT was telling me earlier was another joke so I still got some LBs left to clear. :roll:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

This is day 2 of my HV NAP...

If I remember well, because the HV NAP is a simple goal to manifest and that it's done with a Goal NAP with no cleaning in it, it took just 2-3 days to start seeing the results and most people on the forum saw some progress with it. It was the most popular NAP ever on this forum until the sabotage kicked in which we would now attribute to the 4.5 track LBs.

Let's see if my vibration is coming back up...

- 1st game: 3/16 :shock:
- 2nd game:0/16
- 3rd game: 2/16
- 4th game: 1/16
- 5th game: 0/16
- 6th game: 1/16
- 7th game: 1/16
- 8th game: 1/16
- 9th game: 1/16
- 10th game:0/16

The total is 10/160 :twisted: :SupNap: :SupNap:

Well, well, well... what do we have here. :mrgreen:

Nice to see you again mister 10/160 :SupNap: please come back again whenever you want. :lol:
AgentSmith

Post by AgentSmith »

Nice!!! Are you doing it 4 times a day and how many days are you planing to do?
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

Don’t know if it’s my vibration rising but today I felt really dizzy, on the verge of panick attacks, and at the same time I had a BUNCH of great things coming up (a date with a new guy, three work contracts)
AgentSmith

Post by AgentSmith »

The past two-three evenings I have been feeling a bit anxious out of nowhere for no reason.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

AgentSmith wrote:Nice!!! Are you doing it 4 times a day and how many days are you planing to do?
It's not a HMR, it's a NAP...

http://www.merlinworld.com/forum/viewto ... 400#p58452" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

VirgoShowgirl wrote:Don’t know if it’s my vibration rising but today I felt really dizzy, on the verge of panick attacks, and at the same time I had a BUNCH of great things coming up (a date with a new guy, three work contracts)
AgentSmith wrote:The past two-three evenings I have been feeling a bit anxious out of nowhere for no reason.
Yeah I think we're coming to the end of our SM LBs cleanup and we still get small vibration crashes like Virgo's panic attacks, AgentSmith's anxiety and my 0/16s but the LBs are not strong enough to block all the HV that we are getting from our HM.

At this point I believe it's just a matter of time before we get our goals, whether or not we are doing a NAP/HMR and listening to it or not.
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

I agree, I see many indicators that show that it’s coming !
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

VirgoShowgirl wrote:I agree, I see many indicators that show that it’s coming !
Well the good news for me and also for you guys is that I have been able to re-reach the vibration of the 10/160 that I had Dec. 1st so if it is possible for me, it's possible for you too.

You just need to finish the Overhaul cleanup which seems to be the case for all of us right now and then either wait that your vibration goes back up to manifest your goal or do a HV NAP to get up there faster.

Then the real test for us will be whether or not we can MAINTAIN PERMANENTLY that vibration because if we can't this will tell us that there are still LBs hiding somewhere but if we don't crash right back then it will tell us that this whole 4.5 and 4.922 tracks concept was true and there will be no more sabotage from now on and then the party is just beginning. :twisted:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Test #2...
Let's see if my vibration crashed or if I maintained it...

- 1st game: 1/16
- 2nd game:1/16
- 3rd game: 0/16
- 4th game: 1/16
- 5th game: 1/16
- 6th game: 1/16
- 7th game: 0/16
- 8th game: 1/16
- 9th game: 0/16
- 10th game:1/16

The total is 7/160

Cool! :mrgreen: :SupNap:

What MT is telling me is that my winning odds have started to drop from the standard 1 win in 38 spins to 1 win in 21 spins as of right now and that it will continue to drop in the hours/days that follow.

The main goal is to drop all the way to 1 win in 5 spins so that I get a 3/16 on every game and that will kickstart my HM belief in shifting me to the winning track of my choice and then help me build it all the way to the 16/16 level.

We'll see but it's looking good.