What are you trading?

If you want to know more about my trading system and have questions about setting it up into your Tradestation charting software then this is the place to ask. This is also the right place for trading and stock market related discussions.

What are you trading?

Postby Merlin » Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:00 am

For those of you who like the Stock Market and have been trading or thinking of trading and want to share which trading platform, trading instrument you trade with (stocks, futures, forex or options) and which broker you have been trading with, this thread is for you. :D

You can also tell us your best trading stories or mistakes (those are more fun :lol: ).

Cheers,

Merlin
Clear all your Limiting Beliefs (LBs) and acquire all the Positive Beliefs (PBs) and then LET GO. That's how the LOA seems to work.
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: What are you trading?

Postby Chakra Scientist » Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:56 pm

Merlin, have you heard anything about Bitcoin?

I have had great success trading it before. It may be something that interests you! I am very knowledgeable about it, let me know if you need any help or tips
Chakra Scientist

Postby Merlin » Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:33 am

Chakra Scientist wrote:Merlin, have you heard anything about Bitcoin?

I have had great success trading it before. It may be something that interests you! I am very knowledgeable about it, let me know if you need any help or tips

It doesn't pay enough, I prefer trading the eMini Russell 2000 at $100 per point.

Merlin
Clear all your Limiting Beliefs (LBs) and acquire all the Positive Beliefs (PBs) and then LET GO. That's how the LOA seems to work.
Merlin
Site Admin

Postby Rajveervyas » Thu Dec 21, 2017 3:09 am

Hello,

I am looking for start trading in share market in India. Is any tips for me here?
Rajveervyas

Postby Merlin » Thu Dec 21, 2017 3:34 am

Rajveervyas wrote:Hello,

I am looking for start trading in share market in India. Is any tips for me here?

Not really. Sorry.
Merlin
Site Admin

Return to Merlin Trading System & Stock Market Discussions